There should be chat room on Netflix so you can talk to people watching the same episode as you.
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE LIFESAVER MINTS HAVE A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE IF IT GETS CAUGHT IN YOUR THROAT YOU CAN STILL BREATHE.
that feature sounds like a real life saver
Someone is living up to their url
Anonymous asked: Why does Chris Evans always grab his left boob when he laughs?
Hello, anon, and thank you for the question.
This topic has been studied by by researchers for years. There are three prevailing theories that I will relay to you now.
1. It keeps him on the ground.
You may notice in the gif above that Chris’ leg starts to rise as he laughs, possibly a precursor to his entire body undergoing a sort of lift off due to his joy. Chris then employs his upper body strength to force himself to obey the laws of gravity.
2. To check on his physique.
As you may be aware, anon, it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a superhero body. Chris is concerned that in the time he has spent sitting down, sans working out or eating, he has lost muscle mass. Understandably, he feels the need to make sure that he is still a specimen.
3. Object permanence.
Object permanence is a term applied to the understanding that an object still exists even when you cannot see it. Chris closes his eyes when he laughs, making him unable to see that he has not disappeared. By grabbing his left boob, Chris knows that he has not somehow ceased to exist.
I hope this helps.
i don’t think i’ll ever be ready to be a parent i can’t even raise a spider how do u expect me to kill a child
oh good god i fucked up
happy earth day friends
this is…the best possible use of this particular gif.
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED THIS GIVEAWAY:
I AM CHANGING THE RULES AND RE-VAMPING PART OF IT, AS WELL AS CHANGING THE DEADLINE. EDITS ARE BOLDED.
The link to the edited fantasy giveaway is here. It has also been changed.
In any case, here we go!
- you must be following me (this is a giveaway for my followers, so duh)
- you must enter your URL here
- you may enter your URL as many times as you like
- you may like and reblog as many times as you like
- you must have your inbox open to win
- don’t be stupid
- don’t be mean
- generally don’t be a douche
- the giveaway ends at midnight MST on June 6th, 2014
- Dean’s Samulet from here
- Leather braid pentagram bracelet from here
- Set of 10 pins from here
- Sam, Dean, or Cas pillow from here
- 'My “People Skills” are “Rusty”' t-shirt in your size and color from here
- TARDIS slippers in your size from here
- "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey" t-shirt in your size and color from here
- "Guns don’t kill people Steven Moffat kills people" bumper sticker from here
- Wibbly Wobbly mug from here
- Gallifreyan pocket watch necklace from here
- Glow-in-the-dark police box keychain from here
- "I Don’t Shave for Sherlock Holmes" t-shirt in your size and color from here
- Choice of 4 character pins from here
- Sherlock and John bookmark set from here
- Watson and Holmes rings in your sizes from here
- Moriarty crown quote mug from here
- must have their inbox open
- will be selected randomly
- will be notified via inbox
- can be international
First place: choose any 8 of the things above
Second place: choose any 5 of the things above
Third place: choose any 3 of the things above
1. Entering one giveaway does NOT enter you into the other giveaway. I’m not setting you up to fail here.
1a. You CAN enter both. That’s the whole point.
2. Entering your URL into the form is for FIRST PLACE ONLY. I will be using a random number generator to select first place, and first place only.
2a. Second and third places will be determined by reblogs, likes, general determination and dedication, and messages regarding the giveaway sent to me that are legitimate questions. Any questions can be directed to my inbox.
3. I will be adding things as this gains notes.
3a. When this post reaches ten thousand notes, I will get the second place winner a book of their choice, up to $25 before shipping and handling.
3b. When this post reaches twenty-five thousand notes, I will get the second place winner anything else they want, fandom related or not, from a website of their choice. The price limit on this additional item is $30.
3c. When this post reaches fifty thousand notes, I will get the third place winner a book of their choice, up to $25 before shipping and handling.
That is all.
More edits, bolded.
Just so you know, this doesn’t end until June. It does NOT end on Friday. Keep going guys! :)
This giveaway is going until June 6th because 6 is my favorite number
reblogging again bc i haven’t in a while
I think about this joke a lot.
An interview with Tom Hiddleston
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
It’s like a superhero origin story
Made this in an exercise of ‘Actually start something and then finish it, God dammit’.
reblogging for the 15 people who followed me based solely on this
LOOK GUYS HER COMIC HAS 1000+ NOTES :D ITS SO GOOD.
SUPERNATURAL FANS KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!
Do Supernatural fans just kinda see it automatically when they’re scrolling by
Allright, new plan. For the duration of the apocolypse, all supernatural fans go to the center of this thing. Safest place on earth, in the middle of a fucking devils trap.
#on our way
Page 1 of 790